D11880: Add firewall-config and firewall-applet icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 23 22:27:51 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  For the benefit of others, here's what they look like now:

  22px:
  F6281196: 22px.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6281196>

  48px:
  F6281197: 48px.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6281197>

  I like `firewall-config` and `firewall-applet-error` as they are.

  I think that `firewall-applet` looks maybe a bit too plain at its 22px size. The wall seems to need something.

  I like the lock on `firewall-applet-panic`. I'm not sure about the orange color though. Orange means "warning". If I'm understanding you correctly, `firewall-applet-panic` should evoke feelings of maximum safety.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  firewalld-icons (branched from master)