D11880: Add firewalld icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 20 03:51:04 BST 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D11880#328623 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11880#328623>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Oops, it looks like this patch totally got missed, sorry!
  >
  > Not sure I like that `firewall-applet-error` is linked to `security-low`. To me, a firewall error should have some more scary red iconography in it. Error == red.

  Fair enough. I will consider changing it to an all red icon to indicate the severity, especially for the 16px icon which lacks much of any indication that something is seriously wrong.

  > For that matter, I would expect an icon with the word "panic" in it to also have red. "panic == even worse than "error"!

  Panic mode in FirewallD is not worse than Error. Panic mode is enabled by the user. It is something that the user enables when they need to stop all network traffic to the system.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons