D11880: Add firewalld icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 20 03:25:33 BST 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.
Herald edited subscribers, added: kde-frameworks-devel; removed: Frameworks.

  Oops, it looks like this patch totally got missed, sorry!

  Not sure I like that `firewall-applet-error` is linked to `security-low`. To me, a firewall error should have some more scary red iconography in it. Error == red.

  For that matter, I would expect an icon with the word "panic" in it to also have red. "panic == even worse than "error"!

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons