D15451: Let KUrlCombo operate on QIcon instead of QPixmap

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 18 08:14:51 BST 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  loadMimeTypeIcon also has the fallback to application-octet-stream if the mimetype icon isn't found, you could pass that as 2nd argument to fromTheme().

  As to the extra desktop themes, I admit that I never really understood what that was about. KIconLoaderPrivate::addExtraDesktopThemes() seems to add *all* icon themes available on the system and named default.* (other than default.kde)... Which use case does this cover? And anyway if any kiconloader does this then fromTheme() will end up there too (just like the code for mimetype-generic-icons, which is hopefully also triggered when going via fromTheme....)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO