D15364: Plasma style: Remove hardcoded textFormat

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 9 17:40:59 BST 2018

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  You're absolutely right this is wrong.

  > @sune

  It is a crap default, but it shouldn't change per theme when a user is using Qqc2 directly. They might develop for this and then switch to desktop and then we have a big problem.

  Fortunately few use this class yet.

  > Should Applications really be using Plasma style and components? I think they probably should be using desktop QQC2 style via Kirigami instead.

  Kirigami doesn't wrap qqc. One still uses qqc directly. On the phone that means this component.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)