D15364: Plasma style: Remove hardcoded textFormat

Jonah BrĂ¼chert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 9 16:47:13 BST 2018

jbbgameich added a comment.

  @ngraham I noticed the issue when using the QtQuickControls 2 style. All other styles I know don't require setting the textFormat, only the Plasma Style. Of course all QQC2 applications could just set the textFormat, but it's not possible in all cases. For example I don't think you can set the textFormat for a tooltip.

  Without this patch the tooltip looks like this:
  https://www.imgload.org/images/image0e46c414bdf50539.png

  afterwards like this:
  https://www.imgload.org/images/imageacb3ef2477eab5d8.png

  Maybe there's a better way to fix it than what I did here though ....

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)