D15364: Plasma style: Remove hardcoded textFormat

Sune Vuorela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 9 08:16:53 BST 2018

svuorela added a comment.

  I think it is undesireable to change the default, because all users are now used to having it PlainText, so they are now dumping things-that-looks-like-html into it and expecting it to be plaintext.

  so all users of Label that don't have textFormat set now needs to go add this line to their files.

  I also remember some discussions about the default to AutoText might have been wrong on Qt Text things (items and widgets) but can't be changed because people rely on the defaults.

  So please, no.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)