D15328: kfilewidget: convert connect syntax

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 7 12:27:02 BST 2018

jtamate added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in kfilewidget.cpp:1225
> Whenever disconnect after that reset connection to QMetaObject::Connection cause disconnect empty connection is safe, double disconnect same one - does not.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your comment.
m_connEditTextChanged is created in the constructor, line 585.
Afterwards it is disconnected and reconnected in:
setDummyHistoryEntry, removeDummyHistoryEntry and readRecentFiles.

> broulik wrote in kfilewidget.cpp:440
> Shouldn't this be using the `url` from the signal?
> Also, please prefer explicit captures over `&` or `=`

I think it is using the url, the parameter to the lambda and _k_urlEntered(url);

Changed & for this, d can't be used directly.

> broulik wrote in kfilewidget.cpp:473
> Why not change this as well?

Because I didn't knew KActionCollection have it already! Done.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO