D16165: Don't crash on invalid exiv2 data

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 13 18:52:17 BST 2018

poboiko added a comment.

  In D16165#342433 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16165#342433>, @bruns wrote:

  > These three should be CCBUG: (not test file, not able to confirm fixed), while 375131 should be BUG: (confirmed and fixed).

  Wait. Those three are about the very same crash I was able to reproduce (and fix) on the other test data. I'm pretty sure, looking at backtrace, they are due to the same reason.
  (It's true that, without their test data I cannot be _completely_ sure, but looking at age of those bugs, I don't think users will be able to provide their files)

  While the other one is about baloo hanging, which I wasn't able to reproduce, that's why it's just CC'd.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData