D15934: Add battery and bluetooth icons for other DE compatibility

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 4 12:42:41 BST 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D15934#336349 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15934#336349>, @broulik wrote:

  > For Bluetooth we currently use:
  >
  > - disabled: grayed out/softened icon
  > - active: black icon
  > - paired: black icon with dots next to each other That "padlock" doesn't communicate "paired" to me and is inconsistent with Plasma's icon

  Actually, the icon with dots on both sides is used when a device is connected in other DEs, so I'm not sure if the icon with the padlock is used much at all. Adwaita doesn't include it. I'm just including it because Papirus does.

  This is Xfce:
  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366985425371398148/497318487736188929/Screenshot_2018-10-04_16-05-47.png

  It is actual part of the Breeze Plasma theme though:
  F6303272: Screenshot_20181004_073703.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6303272>

  And it does match the icon Papirus uses for `bluetooth-paired`:
  F6303277: Screenshot_20181004_073950.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6303277>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons