D15934: Add battery and bluetooth icons for other DE compatibility

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 4 12:32:09 BST 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D15934#336261 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15934#336261>, @ngraham wrote:

  > How can I test this? Or even, how did you test this?

  I tested it by comparing the icons and names with Adwaita and Papirus, then asking an Xfce user to see if the icons worked for them on their laptop. This was a week or two ago and they didn't report any problems since I gave them the icons.

  Do note that I did not include Xfce specific symlinks for bluetooth status icons (blueman and blueberry symlinks) in this commit. I want to find out if they are really necessary for Xfce. If they are, I will include them later in a general Xfce compatibility patch. In the mean time, the bluetooth icons should be compatible with most DEs without needing additional symlinks since they use the same names as Adwaita.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons