D12986: [Trash KCM] Clean up and standardize UI to be in line with the KDE HIG

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 20 17:22:38 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D12986#265556 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12986#265556>, @abetts wrote:

  > That looks really good IMHO.

  Thanks! A lot of the credit goes to Henrik, with his excellent eye for UI design.

  > Somewhat unrelated, I have seen a few UIs recently that ask the user to automatically empty their trash bin, can, container, whatever... every X amount of TIME UNIT. Would it make sense to add a feature like that in this KCM?

  I think that would be enabled by the first checkbox, no? Or were you asking for the ability to change the time unit to hours, weeks, months, etc? An interesting idea, though out of scope for this patch.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO