D10663: Remove a partially copied file if copyjob was cancelled in the middle of file copying

Dmitri Ovodok noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 19 22:16:02 UTC 2018

dmitrio added a comment.

  Well, I think it would be logical to implement something like that if we intend to make copying cancelable. But we still will have to spoil the destination file if there is no enough space left (which is not always determined correctly, in fact. One example of this is a remote sftp filesystem with a per-user quota set up on a remote machine). So the idea sounds good, but it requires careful implementation and adds a bit of inconsistency to the program behavior. But perhaps in this case it doesn't matter — a user anyway gets a warning when trying to overwrite files.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO