D12648: Update mount point after mount operations

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 1 21:17:07 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The order of udisks evaluation has changed from:

  call Mount
  propertiesChanged
  mount call returns

  call Mount
  mount call returns
  propertiesChanged

  The mount has finished, but the property is not yet updated.

  Solid caches properties, updating them when they change. This worked
  before, but due to the re-ordering client code gets "setupDone" requests
  the mount point, gets an outdated version from the cache and we get
  errors. Invalidating the cache causes us to round-trip to the udisks
  daemon meaning we'll have the correct values.

  BUG: 370975

TEST PLAN
  Diagnosed but with dbus-monitor trace
  Asked someone on the bug report to test this

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/solid/devices/backends/udisks2/udisksdevice.cpp
  src/solid/devices/backends/udisks2/udisksdevice.h
  src/solid/devices/backends/udisks2/udisksstorageaccess.cpp