D12320: {RFC] add ability to read embedded cover files

Alexander Stippich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 1 09:50:05 UTC 2018

astippich added a comment.

  So, this is a next attempt trying to create a solution that works for everyone. It is not yet perfect, but I'd like to get some feedback if such an approach is favorable.
  A new class is created that will handle the cover art. This way, there won't be any interference with other applications such as baloo, but applications relying on KFileMetaData can still query the cover art separately if desired.

  Currently missing is documentation. I did the Cmake changes to my best knowledge, but some feedback here is very welcome. Same goes for the API.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData