D12545: Set focus on the filename line edit when a file is selected

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 1 08:13:53 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D12545#256043 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12545#256043>, @anemeth wrote:

  > I'm thinking about abandoning this revision in favor of proper tab ordering instead.

  As Nate already said, tabstop ordering would also be good to have. But given that the feature already works for single-click users, maybe you could make it work for double-click users too (i.e. for the first "selection" click) instead of abandoning? After all, in D12538 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12538> we are doing something similar (add a double-click feature for single-click users).

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO