D11183: Sonnet: don't impose the default client

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 26 19:56:47 UTC 2018

rjvbb marked 4 inline comments as done.
rjvbb added a comment.

  > If I suggest something and Milian suggests something else then Milian is right :-)

  Unconditionally? :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in loader.cpp:114
> can this ever happen now that you set it if it was empty? If it can happen (because defaultClient() can return empty) then the any_of block needs an if (!backend.isEmpty()) around it.

Yes, defaultClient() just returns whatever is in Sonnet.ini, which can be an empty string.
We just do nothing if that's the case (instead of doing a useless any_of followed by a qWarning as happens right now)?

Note that the extra if does have to be inside the initial `if (backend.isEmpty())`, and not after it.

REPOSITORY
  R246 Sonnet