Experimental class in baloo

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Mar 22 17:57:17 UTC 2018

p.s. It is common for the pimpl classes in Qt and KF5 to be named
ClassName::Private or ClassNamePrivate and for the pointer to be named
`d` - not ClassNameImpl and m_pimpl.

p.p.s. I've seen that the DatabaseSanitizer is exported in
libKF5BalooEngine.so.5 - if this is a library meant for 3rd party
plugins or applications to be linked against, then David's comment was
right.