Experimental class in baloo

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Mar 22 17:49:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

Is this a class that is supposed to be available in the library (.so
file) - to be used in applications that use baloo, or is it only a
class in the backend?

If it is the second case (which I guess it is since I don't see the
symbols exported in libKF5Baloo.so), then this should not be a problem
- it is not a part of the API nor the ABI.

Cheers,
Ivan

--
KDE, ivan.cukic at kde.org, http://cukic.co/
gpg key fingerprint: 292F 9B5C 5A1B 2A2F 9CF3  45DF C9C5 77AF 0A37 240A