D11279: [FileIndexerConfig] Delay populating folders until actually used

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 12:08:18 UTC 2018

michaelh accepted this revision.
michaelh added a comment.

  Ha! Wonderful, this touches a question I raised on kde-devel ML recently. Say we wanted to test this patch. We would need some kind of mock drive, right? I'd very much appreciate if you would lay out your thought on this.
  Secondly this illustrates that my comprehension of ABI is still fragmentary. Obviously this is not breaking, but I thought it would.

  > Dolphin does not gray out sort options and additional roles for Baloo roles when disabled but that is a bug unrelated to this change

  Didn't see that.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo