D10621: Highlighting Indexer: list of suggestions

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 10 20:12:54 UTC 2018

dhaumann added a comment.

  As quick comment: I like the idea of programmatically suggesting better usage of rules. I did not yet fine the time to look into this, so I do not know how much output this currently generates.

  In any case, for the highlighting files we ship with the syntax highlighting framework, I would like to have zero error/warning output generated by the highlighting indexer (just like we have zero compiler warnings). So if this generates a lot of suggestions, would you also agree to fix the output? This could possibly touch many many files and be a lot of work :-)

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting