D10937: Retouching of Screen Layout Selection OSD Icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 1 18:26:52 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  That looks nearly perfect to me! One more minor issue: on the icons that depict spanning across two screens, the blue window has a vertical skew between screens that might make you think it's going to be buggy. Perhaps we should somehow make sure that the window is vertically aligned across the laptop and projector screens.

  Also, can you update the screenshot that's in the Summary section?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons