D13777: KMessageWidget : revert to using highlight colour for Information style (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 28 17:30:17 UTC 2018

rjvbb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in kmessagewidget.cpp:311
> Also, commits should be atomic; even if we want to do this, it should be in another patch since it represents a separate conceptual change compared to the status quo, as opposed to simply a bugfix or missing feature.

What, the alpha tweak? Do you really want to split this up in a 1st commit that makes things worse for some followed by one that make things better than the status quo?

We'll see about that later, any splitting up is going to me the WIP and review more complicated (if not I could also submit 5 different reviews, 1 introducing the basic QSettings code, and one for using it for each of the message types...)

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons