Akademy Config Workshop

Markus Raab kde at markus-raab.org
Wed Jun 27 19:35:27 UTC 2018

Dear KDE community,

as you all know Akademy 2018 is approaching fast.

I'll host a Config Workshop [0] on Tuesday 14th August, Room 125:
two sessions from 10:30-12:30, then lunch together and a last session
14:00-15:00.

I hope we will have interactive and interesting discussions about
configuration-related topics and tools like KConfig, KConfig XT and
kconf_update. We will also discuss a potential collaboration with
https://www.libelektra.org, where I am maintainer.

If you are interested in the workshop, please add your name at [0].

[0] https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2018/Config_Workshop

I am looking forward meeting you!

best regards,
--
Markus Raab                      https://www.libelektra.org
TU Wien                   markus.raab at complang.tuwien.ac.at
Compilers and Languages          Phone: (+431) 58801/185185
Argentinierstr. 8, 1040 Wien, Austria           DVR 0005886