D13706: [KMoreTools] Enable installing tools via appstream url

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 25 11:51:58 UTC 2018

dhaumann added a comment.

  The API documentation can / should still be improved. I tried to give an example of possible improvements.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kmoretools.h:490
> +     * @since 5.48
> +     * @return The service' appstream id
> +     */

What about this:

  /**
   * Returns the associated appstream id that was previously set with setAppstreamId().
   * If no appstream id was set, an empty string is returned.
   *
   * @return The service's appstream id.
   *
   * @since 5.48
   */

Please move @since down. The tags are usually the last part in the API documentation.

> kmoretools.h:500
> +     */
> +    void setAppstreamId(const QString&);
> +

This is also missing the parameter, which can be used for documentation:

  /**
   * Sets the appstream id of the service. This is used to create a
   * appstream url for installing the service via a software store
   * (e.g. Discover). For instance, the appstream id for filelight is
   * "org.kde.filelight.desktop".
   *
   * @param id the appstream id
   *