D13641: [KCharSelect] Port generate-datafile.py to Python 3

Luca Beltrame noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 22 04:50:16 UTC 2018

lbeltrame accepted this revision.
lbeltrame added a comment.

  I did an accept to undo my earlier "Changes required" because Phab messed up the lines I commented on, and because I realized I wasn't commenting on your specific changes. Sorry about that.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcharselect-generate-datafile.py:432
>                          size += 2
>          return size

Perhaps the diff view is wrong.. but the return size here (at this level of nesting) wouldn't make the downstream code de facto unreachable in this function?

> kcharselect-generate-datafile.py:607
>          for char in self.unihan.keys():
>              for entry in self.unihan[char]:

Unrelated to this patch, but this could be changed to `for char in self.unihan` (perhaps in a separate revision).

> kcharselect-generate-datafile.py:624
>                      pos += size
>          return pos

Same here wrt position of return. Now I notice that they're not related to your changes, so I wonder if it's phab showing something off, or there is a problem of tab vs spaces....

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons