D12820: Add KWayland virtual desktop protocol

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 11 14:49:17 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > What is better about having an ordering?
  > It's only relevant for the special case of having a "flow" of VDs over several

  It's relevant in all cases.

  You'd want the context menu of kwin's menu and the task manager to be the same.
  Same for any kwin effect that shows it. Whether it's a carousel list, or if it was mapped in a 3D way round all 6 sides of a cube.

  I think it counts as a property of the data.

  > On the other side VDs without a layout are somewhat futile.

  Not really. The entire basis of my comments is that we currently commonly lay things out different in different UIs.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland