D12696: Use the new uds implementation

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 7 07:30:54 UTC 2018

jtamate added a comment.

  In D12696#275105 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12696#275105>, @martinkostolny wrote:

  > Hi! Probably after this commit sftp slave crashes when showing a directory with links. Please see my code comment. Can you also reproduce or is it on my side only?

  I'm sorry, I can't reproduce it with dolphin. (symbolic links and hard links and sftp://127.0.0.1).
  Could you get a backtrace with more information, at least who is calling udsentry.cpp, line 107? Probably you can get it running the program inside gdb or under valgrind. Or you should compile the program and dependencies with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in kfileitem.cpp:198
> Ignore this one ..

In fact, I've tried creating a method to delete in one pass some selected values and then insert again, but it was 10 milliseconds slower than calling replace directly.

> dfaure wrote in udsentry.h:319
> heh, nice syntax ;-)

This syntax must be kept in the case of the QDebug << operator, otherwise clang++ doesn't compile.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO