D13302: check for needed version of libavcode, libavformat and libavutil

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 6 20:18:40 UTC 2018

mgallien updated this revision to Diff 35712.
mgallien added a comment.

  - checks if FFmpeg provides the new API and use it only in this case

  extend the existing configure header to allow to compile both versions of the code in the FFmpeg extractor

  in case the new API exists, we prefer it and we also support compilation with the old one

  kelpt the code checking for the new versions even we do not know how to properly check for it (pkg-config is only used to get an hint before searching headers and libraries and only on platforms with pkg-config)

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13302?vs=35457&id=35712