D13215: Update sizes before generating frame svg background

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 1 19:18:10 UTC 2018

zzag added a comment.

  Answer to my inline question: updateSizes can be omitted (but I would prefer to leave it). Also, `maskFrame->enabledBorders = frame->enabledBorders;` above is redundant (maskFrame->enabledBorders is already equal to frame->enabledBorders; it if wasn't the case, then cacheId works incorrectly or FrameData constructor doesn't copy enabledBorders, which isn't the case).

  Also,

    if (s_sharedFrames[q->theme()->d].contains(oldKey)) {
        s_sharedFrames[q->theme()->d].remove(oldKey);
        s_sharedFrames[q->theme()->d].insert(newKey, maskFrame);
    }

  ignores refcount, which may cause problems. I won't fix that, because that would be unrelated change.

  Yet another "also":

    if (maskFrame->cachedBackground.isNull()) {
        return QPixmap();
    }

  is redundant.

  Anyway, I think I finished my work on fixing bugs that are listed in the summary and would like to proceed with review.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)