D14397: Support libcanberra for audio notification

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 30 09:31:25 BST 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   I don't really care about your artificially created problems. You *have* libcanberra but want to use it for one project and not the other. Sorry, but no.

  Oh, and do you have to show ignorance? This is a very common problem in software packaging, part of what allows your distribution to warn you something you're trying to uninstall is a dependency for something you might want to keep installed.

  As I said, yes, there is a CMake mechanism to disable specific `find_package` calls but it's rather confidential, ugly and useless with custom findfoo.cmake implementations that bypass find_package.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications