D14345: Give the PlasmaComponents3 TextField the ability to have a Clear button

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 25 00:21:10 BST 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  PC3 was previously designed to be a drop in QQC2 implementation. There is currently no new API.
  It /might/ have changed after we made plasmastyle instead. Check with Marco.

  If we were to do this (as a subclass with a new name or whatever) we shouldn't have the text overlap the button that this will have.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)