D14201: Set system default shortcut Ctrl+0 for "Actual Size" action

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 23 22:04:58 BST 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  Thanks for your support ;)

  In D14201#296520 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14201#296520>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Let's hold off on landing this patch (if accepted by everyone) until  Cirkuit has had a release with D14202 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14202> so we don't wind up with the dreaded "Ambiguous Shortcut!" dialog.

  Are you sure about that? This might mean waiting forever.

  AFAIK Cirkuit did not even have a KF5 release yet, I'd assume everyone is just running from the `frameworks` branch, or stuck on an old KDE4 distro which would not get the new KConfig anyway. Ubuntu shipped it in 16.04, 18.04 does not have it anymore in the default repos. This app is not exactly a second DigiKam where your comment might be coming from, with wide distribution and regular releases.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH
  shortcut-actual-size (branched from master)