D14201: Set system default shortcut Ctrl+0 for "Actual Size" action

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 23 21:45:22 BST 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Yes, I like it the idea. The chosen shortcut makes sense, and I'm always in favor of standardizing these across apps. Let's hold off on landing this patch (if accepted by everyone) until  Cirkuit has had a release with D14202 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14202> so we don't wind up with the dreaded "Ambiguous Shortcut!" dialog.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH
  shortcut-actual-size (branched from master)