D14175: Support cursor hints on locked pointer

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 17 10:25:47 BST 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

> test_pointer_constraints.cpp:258
> +    QVERIFY(hintChangedSpy.wait());
> +
>      // and unlock again

We should check the value of hintChangedSpy.first() to properly test it.

Also, use something better than 1,0 to check y is set correctly

> pointerconstraints_interface.h:126
>      QRegion region() const;
>
>      /**

do we not want a getter method?

One of kwayland's main roles is to be a property cache

@since

> pointerconstraints_interface_v1.cpp:175
> +    auto p = cast<Private>(resource);
> +    p->pendingHint = QPointF(wl_fixed_to_double(surface_x), wl_fixed_to_double(surface_y));
> +    p->hintIsSet = true;

Only non-negative x and y values are allowed

is it worth enforcing that with a check here?

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland