D13814: Speedup sort

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 7 18:05:31 BST 2018

jtamate added a comment.

  > I just cloned dolphin with your changes.
  >  It compiled just fine.
  >  Starting it with and without arguments also worked just fine.
  >
  > Perhaps it's a local issue on your side? Have you tried cleaning your dolphin build (and perhaps KIO as well) and re-run it to see if it still happens?

  I've done a kdesrc-build from empty sources directory and empty build directory, but not empty install directory and it still happens. I will try later after I get enough free space with an empty install directory.

  I've reverted the change until I know why this is happening. We can't have an always crashing dolphin.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin