D13933: [Purpose]: use Arc's status colours for the Phab plugin drop-down list (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 7 18:00:48 BST 2018

rjvbb created this revision.
rjvbb added a reviewer: apol.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
rjvbb requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I'm trying to get the Purpose Phabricator plugin to list the user's open diff. revisions using the same colours as arcanist would use.

  I think I've done all the preparations to let the model return the appropriate colour, but it appears it is never asked for this information.

  Is it even possible to do this and if so, from what Qt version onwards? (I'm still on Qt 5.9 which doesn't seem to know the `textColor` property in QML ComboBoxes.)

TEST PLAN
  Builds but doesn't work (yet).

REPOSITORY
  R495 Purpose Library

AFFECTED FILES
  src/plugins/phabricator/CMakeLists.txt
  src/plugins/phabricator/phabricatorjobs.cpp
  src/plugins/phabricator/phabricatorjobs.h
  src/plugins/phabricator/quick/difflistmodel.cpp
  src/plugins/phabricator/quick/difflistmodel.h