D13777: KMessageWidget : revert to using highlight colour for Information style (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 1 12:12:46 BST 2018

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 37000.
rjvbb added a comment.

  KThemeSettings moved to its own header+implementation files, and extended so different groups can be read. I don't think it needs much else in terms of functionality or complexity, if anything. There's no point in exporting it anyway (so it has a very specific target audience).

  Let's please do most of the preparatory work here so I don't have to juggle more than 1 review/diff that concerns multiple files in the same directory for longer than strictly necessary.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13777?vs=36943&id=37000

AFFECTED FILES
  src/CMakeLists.txt