D10045: Don't assert on empty names

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 24 10:58:42 UTC 2018

mwolff added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10045#195097, @dfaure wrote:

  > Good point, done.

  I did the following:

  - in Dolphin, go to remote:/
  - add network folder
  - allow execution of this script (separate usability issue)
  - webdav, then fill out the form for our KDAB owncloud instance, i.e. with host = swanson and folder == /owncloud/remote.php/webdav
  - then save and connect, you'll see a strange warning dialog with this info:

    "You are about to log in to the site "swanson.kdab.com" with the username "milian", but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you. Is "swanson.kdab.com" the site you want to visit?"

    imo this is again a usability issue, but unrelated I guess? Anyhow, accept it and dolphin crashes with the assertion

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO