[kio] src/ioslaves/file/kauth: Do not cache root password for the whole session

chinmoy ranjan chinmoyrp65 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:40:07 UTC 2018

>It was pointed out in D6198 that
>there's
>no such thing as persistence in
>polkit,

Persistence =session or always both are same and will cache the password
for 5 mins.

>however as David mentioned, we don't
>want the authorization to last
>the whole session

the warning dialog is shown the helper won't be called. So privilege
execution is not possible in unit tests and background jobs.
TBH I can't see how any application will bypass the prompt. Maybe I am
wrong. Can you elaborate on the potential risks?