D10405: Don't proceed in runCommandInternal if the executable doesn't exit

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 12 08:35:56 UTC 2018

dfaure added a comment.

  Yes. Well, you can't add new virtual methods, but these two already exist:

    virtual void handleInitError(int kioErrorCode, const QString &errorMsg);
    virtual void handleError(KJob *job);

  I think you should be able to (ab)use the first one for this purpose.

  (It's called "init" as opposed to "when running a kjob, later", with the assumption that these are the only two cases that can happen but it really means "when we don't have a kjob"; should have been called something more generic, I see now)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO