D10233: [KIO] Remove PrivilegeExecution job flag

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 2 23:56:37 UTC 2018

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Thanks for remembering to clean this up in time.

  Indeed not many people tested it, since it's still disabled...

  I tried to revert https://phabricator.kde.org/R241:5a1ea84476e63a97313d2201fc3d1f7033ea56af, restart kdeinit5 and kill kio_file instances, and copying a file to '/' indeed offers to do it as root, but then fails (no password prompt is shown). Either it's broken or I'm not testing it right (I'm installing everything into a custom prefix, so I copied the polkit file to /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.kde.kio.file.policy but maybe there are other files I need to copy?)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master