D10233: [KIO] Remove PrivilegeExecution job flag

Chinmoy Ranjan Pradhan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 1 15:56:36 UTC 2018

chinmoyr created this revision.
chinmoyr added reviewers: Frameworks, dfaure.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
chinmoyr requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Same as title.

TEST PLAN
  Unfortunately, it seems no one beside me (and few others?) has tested privilege execution feature yet.
  In this situation it's unclear which flag is more suitable. So I am removing PrivilegeExecution flag
  based on the tests I have done on my local setup and little bit of instinct.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master