D17816: Initial support for xattrs on kio copy/move

Cochise César noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 30 00:44:35 GMT 2018

cochise updated this revision to Diff 48380.
cochise added a comment.

  Refactored to a function, works on all use cases. Data corruption remains

  copyjob.cpp.
  Reverted almost all changes in file_unix, except a fix for *BSD headers.
  Cureently, manual tests works on copy, move, and copy/move with renames.
  I think the results and design are aceptavle so far.

  If the qDebug calls are disabled, xattr_src (path from source file) gets
  corrupted on my system. I suspect there is someting nasty happening when
  glibc writes on the buffers (val and key). Will do some debugging now,
  and then write some unit tests.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17816?vs=48255&id=48380

BRANCH
  xattr-copy-support (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/config-kiocore.h.cmake
  src/core/copyjob.cpp
  src/ioslaves/file/file_unix.cpp