KDE Frameworks web page

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Dec 11 12:32:36 GMT 2018

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:01:22AM +0300, Alexander Potashev wrote:
> пн, 10 дек. 2018 г. в 16:43, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>:
> >
> > Frameworks has no web page and the announcements still point to the
> > 5.0 announcement for more information.
> >
> > So here's a proposal for adding to kde.org/products/
> >
> > https://www.kde.org/products/frameworks/
>
> Hi,
>
> Nice work!
>
> Now nitpicking:
>
> 1. The titles ending in fullstop look weird:
> "Features."
> "Organisation."
> "Get The Frameworks."

Changed that (it was copying what was on the kirigami page).

> 2. Text on the blue grid under "Organisation" is not very readable.

Works for me.  Again it's copying what's on the Kirigami page.  Suggestions welcome but the page needs some colour to break it up.

> 3. I heard that "organisation" is British English, should be
> "organiZation" for the US variant.

Fixed

> 4. Can't find no direct link nor straightforward way to go to Git
> repos or download source tarballs. I think these must be easy to
> access, since KF5 is a developer-oriented product.

I added 'download' to the release announcement link which seems to be
the best way to point the visitor to the newest release.