KDE Frameworks web page

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:01:22 GMT 2018

пн, 10 дек. 2018 г. в 16:43, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>:

> Frameworks has no web page and the announcements still point to the
> 5.0 announcement for more information.
>
> So here's a proposal for adding to kde.org/products/
>
> https://www.kde.org/products/frameworks/

Hi,

Nice work!

Now nitpicking:

1. The titles ending in fullstop look weird:
"Features."
"Organisation."
"Get The Frameworks."

2. Text on the blue grid under "Organisation" is not very readable.

3. I heard that "organisation" is British English, should be
"organiZation" for the US variant.

4. Can't find no direct link nor straightforward way to go to Git
repos or download source tarballs. I think these must be easy to
access, since KF5 is a developer-oriented product.

--
Alexander Potashev