D14927: KConfig: handle directory symlinks correctly.

Adriaan de Groot noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 20 17:35:04 BST 2018

adridg added a comment.

  This shows up in the unit tests. Whether it has any effect in real life is unknown. FreeBSD often -- sometimes, maybe, depending on FS setup and layout -- has /home -> /usr/home or /home -> usr/home, and of course there could be weird user setups as well where .cache is symlinked to a different location with more disk space. In any case, this is triggering unit-test failures in the CI, so cleaning it up to consistently compare the same kind of filename is a good thing. I'll give this a test on my home system and give a shout when I have.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig