D14610: Use KLineEdit for folder name if folder has write access, else use QLabel

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 5 21:33:13 BST 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Please re-read your diff and, indeed, revert any unnecessary changes like indentation or no-op moving of code.

INLINE COMMENTS

> shubham wrote in kpropertiesdialog.cpp:988
> this test was intended for blocking directories without write access to rename , but as you say it should be done to it's child
>
> I missed that one & by mistake

You can remove the last condition completely. `!itemList.supportsMoving()` is enough to detect the case of files in a non-writable directory. See the unittest I just pushed about that, commit 0799ca8f32 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R241:0799ca8f32226cfe5ad97ce6041f46c4b6795798>.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO