D12587: Indentation script for R

Pierre de Villemereuil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 29 09:59:00 UTC 2018

devillemereuil added a comment.

  In D12587#255484 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12587#255484>, @dhaumann wrote:

  > I think this is very cool. But there is one thing we require for new indenters: unit tests.
  >
  > There is a subfolder autotest in the KTextEditor git module. Could you have a look into this? Without such automated tests, we will likely introduce regressions in future updates of the indenter. If you need help, please let us know :-)

  Hi,

  OK, I think I see how it works by looking at the folder. Though I'm not a professional dev, so the notion of unit test is a bit blur for me (I understand it's about testing a very precise case with a template output to compare to?). I can have a go at it, but it might take some time...

  No problem for changing the licence and the version requirement. I just copied what I found on the Python script, as far as I remember...

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor