D12587: Indentation script for R

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 29 07:53:10 UTC 2018

dhaumann added a comment.

  I think this is very cool. But there is one thing we require for new indenters: unit tests.

  There is a subfolder autotest in the KTextEditor git module. Could you have a look into this? Without such automated tests, we will likely introduce regressions in future updates of the indenter. If you need help, please let us know :-)

INLINE COMMENTS

> r.js:4
> +    "author": "Pierre de Villemerereuil <pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org>",
> +    "license": "LGPL",
> +    "revision": 1,

Would you also agree to use MIT license? MIT ist preferred for Javascript and XML highlighting files.

> r.js:6
> +    "revision": 1,
> +    "kate-version": "5.1",
> +    "indent-languages": ["R", "R Script", "Script R"]

I believe 5.0 is good enough. There were no breaking changes between 5.0 and 5.1.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor